No products in the cart.
Basic Brewing Equipment Kit
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
Just the basics. This is where you start. This kit is well equipped to handle a 5 gallon batch (that’s over 50 bottles!)
The Basic Kit includes:
- 6.5 Gallon Fermenter Bucket with drilled and grommeted lid
- 6.5 Gallon Bottling Bucket with spigot
- Three Piece Airlock
- Floating Thermometer
- 24″ Racking Cane
- 4 ft of Transfer Tubing
- Tubing Clamp
- Spring Action Bottle Filler
- Twin Lever Deluxe Bottle Capper
- 144 (approx.) Bottle Caps to get you started
- 18″ Heat Resistant Brew Spoon
- Bottle Brush
- Instruction Book
With this kit all you will need will be some ingredients (like one of our ingredient kits), a stock pot that can handle at least 8 quarts,
and some pop-top beer bottles (screw tops can’t be re-capped easily and usually aren’t rated to handle the pressure of bottle conditioning).
You may also want to pick up some cleanser and sanitizer.
|Dimensions||3 x 3 x 3 in|