Unfortunately our previous manufacturer will no longer be able to make our mills. We are currently looking for a new manufacturer here in the US that can produce the same quality product at a volume and price that will keep making these fantastic mills affordable.
As soon as we have more information we will be sure to let everyone know.
Sorry for the inconvenience
The Rebel Mill Home Brew Grain Mill was designed from the ground up by Homebrewers for Homebrewers. Every detail was designed and tested to make sure this is the last mill you will ever need.
The Mill comes standard with High Grade Stainless Steel Rollers (an upgrade on other mills), Heavy duty stainless steel hopper (yes you can stand on it), did I mention that we wanted this mill to last forever?? The side plates are Aircraft Grade Aluminum and the shaft is Hardened Tool Steel.
- Rollers are fully adjustable at both ends to keep the gap spacing parallel giving a uniform crush along the entire length of the rollers.
- We worked with veteran brewer and author Dave Miller to find the perfect factory setting on the gap, which is set to .027″, giving a perfect crush on all base malts.
- Comes with a solid wood base that is precision milled to fit a 6.5 gallon plastic Bucket. (Pail not included)
- Wooden base is bolted on and can easily be removed so you can mount it to your own mill stand if you wish.
- Includes standard 10lb hopper (A 10 pound hopper extension will be available soon to double your hopper capacity).
- The Rebel Mill is shipped fully assembled so you can start crushing grain right away.
This mill does not come with a hand crank, it is meant to be used with a power drill. We recommend a cordless two speed VSR drill running at the higher end of the slow speed setting (we use a DeWalt), you are looking for an RPM of between 350 and 450. If enough people ask for a hand crank we will develop one.