No products in the cart.
The BoilerMaker line of brew pots have been designed specifically for home brewing. We didn’t sacrifice features or quality by leveraging a combination of existing cooking pots…we designed the ideal pot from the ground up and built them from scratch! Note that the sizes are perfect for home brew batch sizes!Features Include:
– Heavy 18ga 304 stainless steel construction
– 10/15/20/30/55 gal sizes designed specifically for home brewing batch sizes (5gal to 1bbl)
– Includes adjustable BrewMometer and our 3 pc stainless ball valve as standard
– Heavy duty borosilicate GLASS level gauge never clouds or scratches is standard equipment!
– Features rugged stainless steel guard with laser etched volume graduations, cleaning brush and clean-out ports.
– Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8” of bottom!
– Handles oriented to make carrying easier and the lid stores neatly on the pot handle!
– Stepped bottom on pot supports mash screen and virtually eliminate sidewall shunting
– Patent pending optional button louver false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistance) – get the best of both!!
Optional Hop Blocker hops and hot break out of your fermentor