APO and Canadian Customers please contact us first due to certain shipping restrictions.
G2 Boilermaker Brew Pot – 30 Gallon
All the items you need come standard, installed, and ready to use:
- Heavy gauge, 304 single piece, deep drawn, weld-free American made construction will turn this pot into a family heirloom*
- Blichmann Engineering was the innovator of the 1.2 height to diameter ratio not the imitator! All of our pots perform consistently and flawlessly with homebrewers in mind
- Patent pending parabolic valve provides linear flow for unparalleled flow control. Built in 90 degree outlet can be oriented at any angle to make hose routing simple and kink free.Cool touch silicone grip makes handling under fire easy.
- Includes adjustable viewing angle BrewMometer™ with our unique patented brewing dialface – the ultimate in brewing convenience
- Improved surface finish hides finger-prints and cleans impeccably. Sleek brush on the outside and a silky smooth satin finish on the inside.
- Standard heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratch. Features rugged stainless steel guard with engraved volume graduations, cleaning brush and clean-out ports. Much easier and more accurate than internal graduations. It will also act as a mash manometer and warn you of impending stuck mashes!
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8” of bottom!
- Handle orientation that makes carrying easier and lid storage on the pot handle.
- Cool touch high impact glass filled nylon handles are durable, comfortable, and cool to the touch.
- Stepped bottom on pot supports mash screen and virtually eliminates sidewall shunting.
- Optional Patented button louver false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high-efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistance) that gives you the best of both!
- Optional Patented HopBlocker pellet hop filtration system keeps hops and hot break out of your fermentor.
Because of Blichmann Engineering’s commitment to continuous product improvement, design details may vary from the photos shown.
At Blichmann Engineering, we address common industry problems and never settle for mere cosmetic updates to existing equipment. That’s why the BoilerMaker™ line of brew pots was redesigned again from the ground up and built using high quality deep drawn, single piece American made pots*. We’ve made the perfect pot perfect-er! Sacrificing neither features nor quality to provide the ideal pot in perfect sizes for homebrew batches.
A barebones pot might lure you in with an attractive price. But by the time you add all the extra equipment you’ll need or want, you’ll find the BoilerMaker™ to be the best value. Its design reflects the Blichmann Engineering passion for quality, ergonomics, and beauty — from such innovations as the stepped bottom, patented Button LouverTM false bottom, patent pending parabolic linear flow valve and snap-in dip tube. From subtle, but essential features like handle orientation for easier carrying, cool touch grips and an innovative linear flow valve with infinite outlet orientation. Or simple things like a lid handle that can be conveniently rested on the pot or about anywhere in the brewery.
Upgrade to Electric
The electric version comes with the Blichmann BoilCoil™ (240v) and all the necessary holes already drilled in the pot!!