This item has Free Shipping!
The Therminator is the fastest way to chill your wort to yeast pitching temperature and get your fermentation off to a quick, bacteria-free start.
- All 316 stainless steel plates and fittings.
- Chill like the pro’s – Identical to commercial brewery chillers.
- Brazed together with pure copper in an oxygen free furnace- no potential leaks like a gasketed unit!
- Chill 10 gal in 5 min to 68°F using 58°F cooling water at 5 gpm.
- Great for southern climates!
- Ultra compact (7.5″ W, 4″ D, 3″ H)
- Super low restriction – ideal for gravity feed
- Easy to clean and sanitize – small enough to boil!
- Garden hose thread connections on water side – no extra adapters to buy!
- 1/2″ male NPT fittings on wort side mates up with virtually all common hose connector types. Easier to sanitize than female fittings!
- Saves water – lowest water consumption on the market!
- Comes with heavy gauge stainless mounting bracket
Shown here with optional Quick Connector fittings on the tubing and the ThruMometer inline temperature gauge (sold seperately)