CO2 Primary Regulator – Dual Gauge
Dual Gauge Taprite regulator. One high pressure gauge to tell you how much gas you have left. One low pressure gauge
tells you how much pressure you are sending out to your keg(s).
- “Shut-Down” safety is built into the body and cannot be removed. The Safety limits outlet pressure to 55-65 psi max.
- Non-removable adjustment screw limits the outlet pressure to 50 psi (also for safety reasons)
- Precision built for longevity and reliability.
- High sensitivity diaphragm reduces chatter.
- Inlet filter prevents dirt from damaging internal parts.
- Comes with a 1/4″ barbed shut off that fits your gas line.